This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
If you are trying to reach the OHLEG Login page, you are probably trying to weave your way to it from the Ohio Attorney General's OHLEG Gateway page. And as you know by now, there is not the slightest sign of a login button or login text boxes anywhere on that page. The hidden path to your OHLEG Login destination is that little Ohio Law Enforcement Gateway link in the little summary paragraph about how wonderful the OHLEG system is. There must be a better, simpler way, you think to yourself. You're right...there is a better, simpler way, and you've found it right here in this help article. Below, you will find a convenient direct link to the OHLEG Login page, as well as a quick, easy to follow video tutorial and detailed written instructions for logging in. You're welcome!
Follow These Steps to Login to Your OHLEG Account:
1. Either click the url link or type or copy-paste the following url address into the address bar of your web browser:https://m.ohleg.org/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fDefault.aspx.
2. In the first text box labeled "Login", enter the username you have established for your account.
3. In the second text box labeled "ORI number", type your ORI number. This is a number that you received when you filled out an application to have access to the OHLEG system and the application request was granted. If your application was not accepted and you do not have an ORI number, you will not be able to have an account, much less login.
4. In the third, last text box, enter in the password that you previously created for your account.
5. Click the silver "Login" button to complete the login process.
Login Credentials Aren't Working? You May Need to Reset Them:
1. Resetting your username or password is tricky on this site, since there are no "Forgot Username/Password" links because this is a high security website. If you have forgotten your username or password, your best option is to contact OHLEG/Ohio Attorney General's Office directly.
2. If you feel your password has been compromised, if your password has expired, or you want to change your password for any reason, you will login with your old password first. From the OHLEG Welcome page, click the the "Change Password" link.
3. On the "Change Password" screen, you will type in your original password in the first text box.
4. Then in the next to text boxes, you will type in the new password that you create, repeating it in the third box, and hit enter.
Still Having OHLEG Login Trouble? No Problem! Just Contact OHLEG for Direct Assistance:
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Submit an Inquiry
Write a Letter:
P.O. Box 365
London, OH 43140
Please don't forget to save this tutorial article in your bookmarks tab and check back with us often! The OHLEG site may undergo upgrades, changes, or technical difficulties, and we will update these instructions to reflect the most recent changes in the OHELG login process. Stay tuned & Good Luck!